This washable mask is intended to prevent the projection of secretions from the airways or saliva which may contain transmissible infectious agents. This mask currently has no certification.
- Mask designed with 3 layers of material as recommended by Public Health Canada
- Layer 1 - Polycotton
- Layer 2 - Polypropylene 60g/m2 [PP Spunbond Non-Woven Fabric]
- Layer 3 - Antibacterial fabric *
- Tri Fold design
- Elastic attachment to the ears
- Adjustable for better comfort
- Flexible nose bridge for a better fit
- Dimension 7.5'' x 3.25''
- Made in Canada
* Antibacterial material is not for medical use and has no effect on Covid-19
- Wash your hands before and after removing your mask.
- Manipulate the mask by elastic bands or cords to remove it; avoid coming into contact with potentially contaminated surfaces.
- Machine wash your mask in hot water
- Machine dry.
When to use this mask
If you have a fever, cough, or sneeze, wear this spray mask when you are:
- in the presence of other people;
- in a place of care such as the emergency room or the waiting room of a medical clinic;
- in a public place;
- with a sick person who does not wear a mask (e.g. a young child).
This device is not a medical device in the sense of Regulation EU/2017/745 (surgical masks) nor is it personal protective equipment in the sense of Regulation EU/2016/425 ( filtering masks type FFP2) (N95)
This mask does not eliminate the social distancing precautions to be taken. Wash hands thoroughly before, and after removing the mask.