This washable mask is intended to prevent the projection of secretions from the airways or saliva which may contain transmissible infectious agents. This mask currently has no certification.
- Laminated material with 2 layers of polyester and 1 layer of polyurethane filter foam
- Elastic attachment to the ears
- Adjustable fixing
- Flexible nose bridge for a better fit
- Dimension 6'' x 4-1/2''
- Made in Canada
- Wash your hands before and after removing your mask.
- Manipulate the mask by elastic bands or cords to remove it; avoid coming into contact with potentially contaminated surfaces.
- Machine wash your mask in hot water
- Machine dry.
When to use this mask
If you have a fever, cough, or sneeze, wear this spray mask when you are:
- in the presence of other people;
- in a place of care such as the emergency room or the waiting room of a medical clinic;
- in a public place;
- with a sick person who does not wear a mask (e.g. a young child).
This device is not a medical device in the sense of Regulation EU/2017/745 (surgical masks) nor is it personal protective equipment in the sense of Regulation EU/2016/425 ( filtering masks type FFP2) (N95)
This mask does not eliminate the social distancing precautions to be taken. Wash hands thoroughly before, and after removing the mask.