This washable mask is intended to prevent the projection of secretions from the airways or saliva which may contain transmissible infectious agents. This mask has no recognized certification, neither medical nor of any other nature.
Delivery 2-4 weeks - Free shipping for Québec - No returns allowed due to hygiene issues.
FREE SHIPPHING for Québec
- Made with non-woven polypropylene filter material 100g/ m2 [PP Spunbond Non-Woven Fabric]
- Thicker material than disposable models
- Material offering protection against projections (3 µm)
- Vacuum air permeability (100 Pa) (breathability)
- Elastic fastenings from the back of the head
- Flexible Nose Bridge for Better Fit
- Color: Navy blue
- Made in Canada.
Flexible Nose Bridge for Better Fit
- The wearing period shall be less than 4 hours over a signle day.
- Wash your hands before and after removing your mask.
- Manipulate the mask by elastic bands or cords to remove it; avoid coming into contact with potentially contaminated surfaces.
- Machine wash your mask in hot water
- Machine dry.
WHEN TO USE THIS MASK
If you have a fever, cough, or sneeze, wear this spray mask when you are:
- in the presence of other people;
- in a place of care such as the emergency room or the waiting room of a medical clinic;
- in a public place;
- with a sick person who does not wear a mask (e.g. a young child).
This device is not a medical device in the sense of Regulation EU/2017/745 (surgical masks) nor is it personal protective equipment in the sense of Regulation EU/2016/425 ( filtering masks type FFP2) (N95)
This mask does not eliminate the social distancing precautions to be taken. Wash hands thoroughly before, and after removing the mask.