Terms of service
OWNERSHIP / RESTRICTIONS ON USE
Groupe Ranger owns and operates the website. All content, data, graphics, photographs, images, sounds, videos, software, trademarks, service marks, trade names and other information (collectively, the "Content" ) that appear on this website are the property of Ranger Group, its affiliates and / or third party licensors. The content is protected by Canadian and international copyright and trademark laws.
Except as provided herein, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, publish, display, transmit, distribute, screen display, perform, transfer or sell any content, or create derivative works thereof, without the express prior written consent of Groupe Ranger. You may download, print and reproduce the content for your own informational purposes, provided that you retain all copyright notices and other proprietary rights notices (exclusive rights) therein, and that you quote its URL. It is strictly forbidden to reproduce all or part of the content in multiple copies, for the purpose of resale or distribution, without the prior written permission of Groupe Ranger. If you would like written permission to reproduce content, please contact us by email.
Unless otherwise specified, our website is for your personal use and not for commercial purposes. It is only intended to inform and entertain you.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
Although Groupe Ranger takes all necessary measures to ensure the accuracy of the information appearing on this website, it does not guarantee that the information or material contained therein is up-to-date, accurate or free. of errors or exhaustive. Groupe Ranger assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may appear in the content of this website, including information relating to product descriptions, pricing and availability. Groupe Ranger reserves the right to correct, modify or update the information posted on this site at any time without notice. The only remedy you have in relation to a purchase made through our website is to return it for a full or partial refund as set out in the return policy.
REGISTRATION AND PASSWORDS
In order to access certain parts of the website, you may have to complete an online registration form.
In consideration for your use of this website and the services it offers, you agree to provide true, current, complete and accurate information as requested in the registration form provided to you. indicated by the website. You also agree to update your registration information as soon as any change has been made to any information on this registration form.
As part of the registration process, you may be asked to provide a username and password. You are solely responsible for protecting the confidentiality of this password and username, and you are responsible for all activity on this website using your password or username. . You agree to immediately notify Groupe Ranger of any unauthorized use of your password or username or any breach of security.
You may have the opportunity to upload, post, screen display or otherwise post on the website information, ideas and opinions through reviews of products, responses, comments posted on the Website or by the transmission of other content for posting on the Website (collectively “User Content”).
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit User Content that:
- constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized promotional or advertising content, spam, chain emails, pyramid schemes or any form of solicitation;
- violates any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary (exclusive) rights or privacy rights of others;
- is illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, or constitutes harassment, violates the privacy of others, or is discriminatory on the basis of race, ethnic origin or otherwise;
- contains any form of destructive software such as a virus, computer worm, Trojan horse, logic bomb, message cancel bot, any other harmful component or any other computer file, program or code intended for interrupt, destroy or limit the functions of any software, computer hardware or piece of telecommunications equipment;
- harvest or otherwise collect or retain any piece of information (including personally identifiable information) about other website users, including email addresses, without the express consent of such other users ;
- mislead others, create a false identity with respect to the sender or the origin of the message, forge a header or otherwise tamper with an identifier in order to hide the origin of transmitted content through the website;
- impersonate another person or entity, including, without limitation, an employee of Groupe Ranger, a leader of a discussion group, a guide or a host, or make a false statement about your affiliation with any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent such affiliation;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the website, other computer system or networks connected to the website, by means of password mining or otherwise;
- interfere with or disrupt any networks or servers connected to the Website or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks;
- use, download or otherwise copy, or provide to any person or entity the user directory of a website or other information relating to users or the use of a site, in whole or in in part, other than in the context of your use of the website.
The following stipulations are collectively referred to as the “code of conduct”.
You assume full responsibility for all User Content that you download, post, display, or to which you provide a link (hereinafter “post”) on or through the Website. You must not post any User Content on the website that you have not created or have not been authorized to view.
By submitting User Content to the Website, you grant Groupe Ranger the worldwide, non-exclusive, unrestricted, copyright-free, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, use, modify, correct, publish, translate user content (in whole or in part), create derivative works thereof, license such content, view it or display it in public (in all or part) for any purpose whatsoever and (or) to integrate it into other works in some form, medium or technology known currently or which will be developed later, without your prior authorization, and you Also waive any moral rights you have in User Content. In addition, by submitting User Content to Groupe Ranger, you represent and warrant that you own and control all rights relating to User Content and that you have the right to assign the aforementioned rights to Groupe Ranger. User Content reflects the views and opinions of the person (s) submitting it.
You acknowledge that Groupe Ranger may establish general practices and limits with respect to the use of the website, including, without limitation, setting the maximum number of days during which emails, posted messages or other user content may remain posted on the website. You agree that Groupe Ranger assumes no responsibility or obligation for the deletion of messages, other communications or user content remaining on or transmitted through the website, or its failure to keep them. It is your sole responsibility, at your own expense, to make backup copies of and replace User Content that you display or maintain on the Website.
We aim to improve your experience and that of our visitors with regard to our website. Therefore, for your convenience, the website may provide you with links to other websites which are owned and operated by third parties; these sites are therefore not affiliated with our company. Please understand that websites linked to on our website are independent of Groupe Ranger and the latter has no control over their content. Thus, Groupe Ranger cannot be held responsible and does not provide any guarantee or make any declaration with regard to the accuracy, appropriateness and / or completeness of the information contained on these websites.
Embedding links to other sites on our website does not mean that we endorse or endorse any trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs, logos, symbols or other material protected by the copyright, or that we are affiliated or associated with them, which are displayed on or accessible through these sites.
We will be happy to hear any comments you may send us regarding the external links we have placed on our website.
DISCLAIMER / LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
While we do our best to update and keep the content of the website up to date, errors and / or omissions may occur.
THEREFORE, THIS SITE, INCLUDING THE CONTENT AND THE SERVICES IT OFFERS, IS MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. GROUPE RANGER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, IN PARTICULAR, THE WARRANTY AND IMPLIED CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, THE WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, THE WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT. GROUPE RANGER DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE FUNCTIONS OF ITS SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION, WILL NOT CONTAIN ERRORS, VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
IN NO EVENT SHALL RANGER GROUP BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT OR SERVICES OR THE INABILITY TO USE THEM. , OR RELATED TO IT, EVEN IF RANGER GROUP HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. APPLICABLE LAW MAY PROHIBIT THE LIMITATION OR EXEMPTION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE LIMITATION OR EXEMPTION DESCRIBED ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
By using this website, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Ranger Group, its affiliates, members, officers, employees, agents and licensors to the for all losses, costs, damages, claims, fines, penalties, costs and debts (including reasonable attorney fees and accounting costs) that would result from:
- any content (including user content) that you (or anyone who uses your password or username) submit, post, transmit or make available to visitors to the website;
- / li>
- your use (or whoever uses your password or username) of this website, your connection to it, or any other alleged violation by you of these terms use, including, in particular, the code of conduct;
- your failure to respect a law or the rights of a third party.
MODIFICATIONS AND TERMINATION
“Groupe Ranger” is a trademark of L. Davis Textiles (1991) inc. Other marks, graphics, typefaces, trademarks and logos appearing on the website are trademarks or representations of Ranger Group. All other trademarks appearing on the website are the property of their respective owners. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in any way or for any purpose without the express written consent of Ranger Group.
Last update: October 2020